Focus of lesson: Feedback on Reading Programme Assignments
Key Learning Points: (more information below)
• Finding the "main focus" of the passage given. E.g. : Why is reading so important
Vocabulary/Grammar Rules: None.
• Grade D is the passing grade
• Everything needed for the English Reading File can be found in a special Google Document File found on the English Blog
• All instructions on what to complete for each reading task is on the English Blog
• Reading Assignment due every Monday, unless it's a Pubic Holiday
• Always fill in ALL columns for content page
• Content Page must always be at the top
• Reading File should only contain reading assignments given, not any other homework related to reading.
• Each task must be written on separate sheets of paper per task. No combining 2 or more tasks into one piece of foolscap.
• Corrections: Look out for comments [Not all will have] and correct them
- Finding the points
- Using personal examples to support/refute found point(s)
- For Text 1:
* Look out for points relating to why reading is important