When finding points for essays,
- cannot be too specific or too general
- some overlapping with other points is fine, but not too much
areas of our lives --> leisure --> relationships/work/school
In this case, "undesirable material" and "leisure" are the best choice to use as points.
1. Parents often believe that it is better to be safe than sorry. Do you consider young people to be too protected?
- the word "too" means that: it is excessive, has a negative connotation
- the words "young people" are the focus for the question
In what ways? What is considered too protected?
2. "The way we dress reveals who we are." What are your views?
- the word "what": we are asked to state whether this is the case, not why it is/should it be the case (question prompt)